As of Wednesday, January 26th, we are pleased to welcome all spectators to join current Phillips Academy students, faculty, and staff at our home athletic contests under the following guidelines:
- Proper masking is required at all times.
- Visitors must be fully vaccinated and boosted, if eligible, in order to attend events at Phillips Academy.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside of our athletic venues.
- If you or anybody in your household is displaying Covid-19 symptoms, you should not attend an event at Phillips Academy.
Facility-specific seating guidelines:
- Spectators are only permitted to view events from the second-floor balcony.
- No spectators are allowed on the first floor of the track arena.
Those who do not comply with the above guidelines will be asked to leave athletic venues for the remainder of the competition.
Spectator regulations and protocols at venues hosting our student-athletes away from Phillips Academy differ and are subject to change. Please consult those host institutions directly regarding their current policies.