As of Friday, January 21st, we are pleased to welcome to all indoor home athletic contests our INTERNAL community only: current Andover students, faculty, and staff.
- Proper masking is required at all times. Spectators who do not comply with community masking expectations will be asked to leave athletic venues.
- No food or drink is allowed in spectator stands/athletic venues.
- Important for spectating Indoor Track at the Snyder Center:
- No spectators are allowed on the first-floor track arena.
- Spectators are only permitted to view from the second-floor balcony.
Spectator regulations and protocols at venues hosting our student-athletes away from Phillips Academy differ and are subject to change. Please consult those host institutions directly re: their current policies.
The health and safety of our student-athletes, coaches, staff, spectators, and the broader Andover community is our priority. We will continue to coordinate with Phillips Academy leadership and medical experts and adjust as circumstances develop while remaining committed to preserving competitive opportunities for our student-athletes.