Update to Spectator Policy as of April 30:
We are thrilled to welcome up to four family members of Andover student-athletes to the sidelines of outdoor, on-campus home contests as of April 30th. Unfortunately, we are unable to welcome family members to our indoor volleyball games. At this time, we are still unable to host families of visiting teams or other campus visitors.
In order to keep our community safe and allow for this policy to continue through the spring term, we require that all spectators abide by the following guidelines:
- No more than four family members per student-athlete.
- Arrive at the “field” no sooner than 15 minutes before game start time.
- Where noted, please sit/stand in the designated area for family-member spectators ONLY. We ask that parents do not sit in stands at the baseball and softball fields so our students may sit in our bleachers. In the stadium, we ask that family members sit ONLY on the far side (east) stands closest to the outdoor track.
- All spectators must remain masked at all times with a mask fully covering the mouth and nose regardless of vaccination status.
- All spectators must abide by the Academy's physical distancing guidelines with non-family members at all times.
- All spectators must remain outside at all times and may not enter any buildings. Port-a-potties will be located near all outdoor fields.
- No team or parent tailgates/parking lot gatherings permitted.