Phillips Academy is honored to be hosting this year's Division 1 New England Prep School Track & Field Championships, on May 20th. The competition will be held at Andover's Sorota Track Complex.
Please visit this site for results and official meet and competition information.
Meet records (see page 9)
Teams Participating: Phillips Academy (host), Avon Old Farms (Boys), Belmont Hill School (Boys), Brunswick School (Boys), Choate Rosemary Hall, Deerfield Academy, Phillips Exeter Academy, Greenwich Academy (Girls), The Hotchkiss School, The Loomis Chaffee School, Milton Academy, Miss Porter’s School (Girls), Northfield Mount Hermon, Sacred Heart (Girls), St. Paul’s School, The Taft School, Thayer Academy (Girls), Trinity-Pawling (Boys).
Please use our digital campus map for parking locations.
If you need information on local accommodations, please click here.
10:30 AM - Field Events
- Girls Shot Put followed by Boys Shot Put
- Boys Discus followed by Girls Discus
- After the conclusion of Boys Shot Put: Boys Javelin followed by Girls Javelin
- Girls High Jump followed by Boys High Jump
- Boys Pole Vault followed by Girls Pole Vault
- Runway “A”: Boys Long Jump followed by Boys Triple Jump
- Runway “B”: Girls Long Jump followed by Girls Triple Jump
12:30 PM - Running Events
- 4x100m Relay
- 100/110 Hurdles Trials
- 100m Trials
- 100m Final
- 100/110 Hurdles Finals
- 300 Hurdles
- 4x400m Relay
4:00 pm - Awards Ceremony