We are thrilled to welcome up to two family members (maximum) of our Andover student-athletes to the sidelines of outdoor, on-campus home contests as of April 24. Unfortunately, we are unable to welcome family members to our indoor volleyball games or crew races. At this time, we are still unable to host families of visiting teams or other campus visitors.
In order to keep our community safe and allow for this policy to continue through the spring term, we require that all spectators abide by the following guidelines:
- No more than two family members per student-athlete.
- Arrive at the “field” no sooner than 10 minutes before game start time.
- Please sit/stand in the designated area for family-member spectators ONLY. Andover students will be in a distinct “student fan-area” separate from family-member spectators.
- Family member spectators must wear a yellow lanyard viewable at all times provided to them at designated field space by Athletic Department personnel.
- All spectators must remain masked at all times with a mask fully covering the mouth and nose regardless of vaccination status.
- Spectators must remain at the game of the respective child and cannot move from game to game.
- All spectators must abide by the Academy's physical distancing guidelines with non-family members at all times.
- All spectators must remain outside at all times and may not enter any buildings. Port-a-potties will be located near all outdoor fields.
- Upon completion of a game, we ask that spectators return promptly to cars – no tailgates/parking lot gatherings permitted.